Who should attend?
- Web developers interested in mobile development
- Mobile web developers ready to update their skills with HTML5
- Business developers and project managers looking to understand mobile technologies
- Beginning to intermediate programmers who want to learn new web skills
What you'll need:
- Android SDK (optional)
- A laptop with Mac OS X (10.6)
- Safari 4 browser or better
- iPhone and iPad simulator
Also, here are some more comments from the course instructor: http://answers.oreilly.com/topic/2377-getting-started-with-html5-mobile-web-development/.
Two books that might be useful to you in addition to this course are Head First HTML5 Programming and Head First Mobile Web. (We have a Buy 2, Get the 3rd free offer that you could use to get a discount on these.)
Please let us know if you have any more questions.