I am running CS3, and frequently get the following error message:
'Could not complete your request because it is not a valid Photoshop document'
and cannot open certain files.
They are photoshop files, created in Photoshop, and only used in Photoshop, and I am unable to open them - I am losing huge amounts of work and time
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
1. Open "My Computer." In Windows XP, the icon is on the desktop. In Windows Vista or Windows 7, you must access this via the "Computer" option in the Start menu.
2. Double-click the "C" drive, followed by the "Windows" folder inside. Locate the temporary Photoshop folder, which will look similar to this: "Photoshop Temp6382948398." Double-click the folder when you find it.
3. Locate the file inside the temporary folder that matches the name of the corrupted file. Double-click it to open it in Photoshop.
4. Click "Save As" in the "File" portion of the main menu bar. Save it in a different location and under a different name.
5. Make use software for corrupted .psd files https://www.repairtoolbox.com/photosh... Photoshop Repair Toolbox