Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

how do I locate the Quick Parts - auto text feature in Word 2013

On the Insert Tab in Word there is a function to store boiler plate text. It's called Quick Parts. I can't find any reference to it in the Office 2013 Missing Manual.
1 person has
this question